We can assist European nationals with applications to obtain Spanish passports/nationality and UK passports/nationality. We can offer:
A fixed fee consultation
We can offer clients the option of a one-off fixed fee consultation. This consultation is suitable for clients who are unsure as to the extent of the assistance they require. The consultation will last one hour and we will go through any relevant options and requirements.
There will be no obligation to continue with any further work and we will provide clients with a quote for the work required in the event that you instruct us.
A full application service
This is for clients who want a complete immigration service. This service includes all advice and work needed for an immigration application.
We will consider documents, attend on the client, take their instructions and providing advice, prepare and submit the application, and advise the client on timelines and the outcome of their application
Work for a full application service will be charged on an hourly rate, at £330 + VAT.
On average, this type of work takes between 3-4 hours to complete. This means that on average costs are between £990 and £1,320 plus VAT.
The exact number of hours it will take depends on the circumstances in your case. Such as:
• The amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
• Which language(s) you speak
• Whether you are applying with other dependants
The above estimate is on the basis that you are able to provide sufficient evidence at our first meeting and clearly meet the applicable Immigration Rules. Otherwise the above estimate is likely to be exceeded, depending on the problems identified, how long it takes for them to be resolved and the amount of involvement (e.g. emails, telephone calls etc) from you during this time.
The work will involve:
• discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
• giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria;
• if you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how;
• considering the supporting evidence you have provided;
• preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf;
• Attendance at a Home Office interview or a meeting at the Spanish Consulate, as the case may be: we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you for an additional fee over and above the above estimate).
• giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
If any documents need to be translated we can also undertake that additional work; our translation rate is £130 + VAT per 1,000 words, with a minimum fee per document of £120 + VAT. This include translation and certification of the translation where required. The fees for the translation of any documents will be over and above the above estimate.
If documents are missing we may need to exceed our estimate; the additional fee for this will depend on how long it will take to obtain the missing documents.
Our fees as above do not include any disbursements. Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as application fees (e.g. Home Office fees), legalisation fees, consular fees, etc.
Where your application is refused, our fee estimate as above does not include any advice and assistance in relation to any appeal or fresh application
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Spanish Authorities of the Home Office will take to process your application. In respect of application to the Home Office, please read the current processing times.
We will normally be able to submit this type of application within 4 weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this; where we have asked you for documents which you are obtaining and have not send them to us, such time estimate will start only form the date we receive all supporting documents form you .
Please note the anticipated number of hours and fees are an estimate based on the facts above. All applications are likely to vary and of course, we can give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information about your specific case.
Back to ‘Our Fees’